Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010

still sucky!

acryl on canvas, dez '10
unexpectedly this was the best christmas since many years.
aside from the fact that the wolf gave a present to me, which implies he really thinks we're still a couple in 7 months (no need to say that he spent way too much money on it.... ), we had a talk which was really necessary.
just for me i guess.
but he took my doubts in every way.
seems like i'm truly special to him.
i got grown so fast, that i didn't realize, that i'm better at this couple-thing than i thought, or than i ever was with another man.
it's like he hushs my demons to sleep.
i'm still far away from perfect or even good, but i really try my best.
and he, either.
everything he ever did wrong he now tries to do right for he really want this to work out.
not only today and tomorrow, but for a long, long time.
he calls it forever.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen