Montag, 15. November 2010

a hard weekend

"die weltfremde und der verpeiler", 12/11/10
die meisten namen meiner classmates sind mir nicht geläufig.....

our first real argument about the moon.
he was really hurt, just because i'm a dumb bitch.
how could i think it was a good idea to meet the moon 5 o'clock in the morning?
in his flat.
ALONE.
as if anything good happened ever before when we did something like this.
i'm not used to this " i got a boyfriend and can not do whatever i want with whoever i want".
sometimes i still forget.

he was upset the whole saturday, but it was okay when he went home.
later we fucked his ex-girlfriends head.
funny for me.
he told me so many times that he adores me, that i gotta belive him.
and she is out!
everyone could see, she is so angry with me....
and she runs after him like a fuckin' dog, tryin' to look as if it wasn't so.
he always tells me i shouldn't let her bother me, 'cause i won.
i guess he's right.
he didn't even look at her.
...
he said he wants to be with me forever.
and that he's not the type of man who tells a woman he loves her, if he did not think about it and considered it was for longer then just 2 or 3 years.
forever is a very long time...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen